Around £2,000 in cash seized from suspected drug dealer near Anglia Square
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20s is being investigated by police after around £2,000 in cash was seized from a house in Norwich.
On Thursday, May 28, police officers arrested a 23-year-old man at an address in Magdalen Close, Norwich, near Anglia Square.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said the man had been arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs and money laundering.
Offers found around £2,000 in loose notes at the address and questioned the man at Wymondham police investigation centre.
He has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
A member of the Norwich team tweeted: “Norwich East Safer Neighbourhood Team have spent their evening on intervention of class A drug supply in the city around the Anglia Square area. Arrest made of man in his 20s and significant quantity of cash seized.”
- 1 Mother's devastation after son killed in crash 'one minute from home'
- 2 Budget predictions: Furlough, wealth tax and VAT cuts
- 3 Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
- 4 Award-winning Norwich doctor - 'racism made me change my name'
- 5 Plans for 130 homes and GP surgery backed, despite 'predatory' claim
- 6 Green light for more than 250 homes on edge of Norwich
- 7 Search continues for man missing in the Broads
- 8 Concern for man who has gone missing
- 9 Calls for bridge to stop A47 dualling work leaving villagers cut off
- 10 Medieval tower bought for £1 from Poundstretcher