‘No insurance’: Warning after police seize two cars
- Credit: Archant
Police have seized two cars as the drivers did not have any insurance.
Both vehicles were seized in the past couple of days by Lowestoft police.
In posts on Facebook, Lowestoft police said a silver Citroën had been seized in the High Street area of Lowestoft as the motorist had no insurance and no licence.
A Honda Accord was also seized by police for not having any insurance, and the vehicle was also causing an obstruction as it was parked on London Road South, Lowestoft.
The Facebook post said:"Seized.
You may also want to watch:
"Citroën - No insurance and no licence vehicle seized on the High Street, Lowestoft.
"Honda - No insurance, vehicle was also parked causing an obstruction on London Road South, Lowestoft."
For more information on driving licences, tax and MOT visit www.gov.uk/…/or…/driver-and-vehicle-licensing-agencyFor motoring offences see www.suffolk.police.uk/…/roads-and…/motoring-offencesFor abandoned vehicles see www.suffolk.police.uk/…/roads-an…/abandoned-vehicles and car modifications see www.suffolk.police.uk/…/roads-and…/car-modifications
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction