Caroline Flack charged with assault
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Norfolk television prestenter Caroline Flack has been charged with assault following a row with her partner.
The Love Island host was taken into police custody at her London home in the early hours of Thursday morning, a home she shares with tennis player Lewis Burton.
She was subsequently charged with assault by beating on Friday, December 13.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "Caroline Flack, 40, of Islington was charged on December 13 with assault by beating. She will appear on bail at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Monday, December 23.
"This follows an incident at approximately 5.25am on Thursday, December 12, after reports of a man being assaulted.
You may also want to watch:
"He was not seriously injured."
Flack, grew up near Thetford and went to school in Watton. She rose to fame in the early 2000s, presenting the International Pepsi Show and co-presenting TMI on BBC Two and won Strictly Come Dancing in 2014.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village