Two men charged after iPad and jewellery stolen during burglary
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged with burglary following a break in at a Carlton Colville home.
Police were called to Uplands Road North, in Carlton Colville near Lowestoft, at 5.35pm on Wednesday, December 5.
Burglars had forced their way into the home and a wide screen television, iMac computer, iPad, laptop, jewellery and travel documents were stolen.
Two men from Lowestoft aged in their 30s were arrested on suspicion of burglary while a woman was also arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods.
Later the same day a third man, aged in his 20s, was taken into custody for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Edgington, 22, of Eastwood Avenue, was charged with burglary along was 39-year-old Ronnie Bridges, of Summerfield Gardens.
Bridges was subsequently with a separate burglary at a property in Barn Close, Carlton Colville on April 12, in which cash, jewellery, watches and clothing were stolen.
- 1 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 2 Water outages hit homes across city
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 People released from car after crash closes road
- 5 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 6 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 10 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
Both men appeared before Norwich Magistrates' Court today (Friday, December 7) where they were remanded.