Two men charged after iPad and jewellery stolen during burglary
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged with burglary following a break in at a Carlton Colville home.
Police were called to Uplands Road North, in Carlton Colville near Lowestoft, at 5.35pm on Wednesday, December 5.
Burglars had forced their way into the home and a wide screen television, iMac computer, iPad, laptop, jewellery and travel documents were stolen.
Two men from Lowestoft aged in their 30s were arrested on suspicion of burglary while a woman was also arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods.
Later the same day a third man, aged in his 20s, was taken into custody for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Edgington, 22, of Eastwood Avenue, was charged with burglary along was 39-year-old Ronnie Bridges, of Summerfield Gardens.
Bridges was subsequently with a separate burglary at a property in Barn Close, Carlton Colville on April 12, in which cash, jewellery, watches and clothing were stolen.
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
Both men appeared before Norwich Magistrates' Court today (Friday, December 7) where they were remanded.