Two men arrested after television, laptop and jewellery stolen in burglary
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of burglary after a host of valuable items were stolen from a home.
Police were called to Uplands Road North, in Carlton Colville near Lowestoft, at 5.35pm on Wednesday, December 5.
Burglars had forced their way into the home and a wide screen television, iMac computer, iPad, laptop, jewellery and travel documents were stolen.
Two men from Lowestoft were subsequently arrested on suspicion of burglary while a woman was also arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods.
All three people have been taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre where they will be questioned by officers.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anybody with any information relating to this incident are asked to contact police on 101 quoting reference 70335/18.
Alternatively, contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences