Man denies ill-treatment of three residents in his care
A man has denied the ill-treatment of three people in his care when he appeared at Norwich Crown Court.
Roy Ridgewell, 31, of Cedar Court, Wymondham, pleaded not guilty to three counts of ill-treatment of residents who lacked mental capacity.
The offences allegedly took place between January 1 and May 17 this year, at Wymondham.
Chris Youell, appeared for the prosecution and Matthew McNiff appeared for the defence at the short hearing.
A trial is fixed for May 13, this year, and is expected to last about four days.
You may also want to watch:
Recorder Ann Mulligan granted Ridgewell unconditional bail until his trial.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 8 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 9 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 10 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched