Car seized for anti-social behaviour in Attleborough
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A man has had his vehicle seized for anti-social behaviour in Attleborough.
Police were called to Queens Square Car Park on Queens Square at 4am on Tuesday, August 24.
They had been responding to a call from an Attleborough resident who was woken by the noise of a silver Ford Fiesta revving its engine and wheel spinning.
Police discovered the driver had been issued a section 59 warning in July 2021, meaning his vehicle was causing "alarm, distress or annoyance".
This second offence of anti-social behaviour gave police the right to seize the car.
The anti-social behaviour warning will be in place for one year.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 7 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 8 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 9 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 10 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village