Drink driver rolls car into ditch while twice the limit
- Credit: Norfolk Police
A drink driver in his 20s wrecked his car after rolling it into a field.
Police were called at 9.25pm on Tuesday, December 10, to reports that a car had rolled into a field opposite the B1454 Docking Road in Sedgeford.
King's Lynn Police tweeted that the man was driving on "twice the legal drink drive limit".
The legal limit is 35mgs per 100 mililitres of breath.
A man in his 20s has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns