Range Rover crashes into house
- Credit: Archant
A Range Rover crashed into the side of a house after it was put into the wrong gear.
The incident happened at around 11.30am in Gorleston's High Street car park.
One resident who saw the crash said the silver Range Rover had been put into the "wrong gear" as the driver was leaving the car park.
The car ended up being driven into the side of the three-bedroom house where the kitchen is.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the scene but no-one required hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The area has been cordoned off for safety.
One business owner who works close to where the crash happened said she didn't see the incident but heard a lot of shouting shortly afterwards.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 5 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 6 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 7 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
- 8 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 9 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 10 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
The Range Rover remained in the car park several hours after the crash and suffered significant damage to its front.