Cannabis worth £2,000 seized from Eaton address
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested after being found with £2,000 worth of cannabis at an address in Eaton.
The woman in her 40s was arrested on Pettus Road for being in possession of cannabis with the intent to supply.
Roughly £2000 worth of drugs along with phones, scales and cash were seized by Norwich Police on Tuesday evening at 6pm.
A Warrent was sent to search the property after Police received a tip of drug activity.
Simon Bailey, chief constable for Norfolk police, tweeted: 'The capacity with Norfolk Police to be proactive is so much greater, the results are speaking for themselves.
'More arrests and seizures on an almost daily basis, responding to communities concerns.'
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 5 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 8 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 PRESSER: Spurs v City - Rashica major injury blow; Normann also out