Cannabis worth £2,000 seized from Eaton address
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested after being found with £2,000 worth of cannabis at an address in Eaton.
The woman in her 40s was arrested on Pettus Road for being in possession of cannabis with the intent to supply.
Roughly £2000 worth of drugs along with phones, scales and cash were seized by Norwich Police on Tuesday evening at 6pm.
A Warrent was sent to search the property after Police received a tip of drug activity.
Simon Bailey, chief constable for Norfolk police, tweeted: 'The capacity with Norfolk Police to be proactive is so much greater, the results are speaking for themselves.
You may also want to watch:
'More arrests and seizures on an almost daily basis, responding to communities concerns.'
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling