Cannabis worth £2,000 seized from Eaton address
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested after being found with £2,000 worth of cannabis at an address in Eaton.
The woman in her 40s was arrested on Pettus Road for being in possession of cannabis with the intent to supply.
Roughly £2000 worth of drugs along with phones, scales and cash were seized by Norwich Police on Tuesday evening at 6pm.
A Warrent was sent to search the property after Police received a tip of drug activity.
Simon Bailey, chief constable for Norfolk police, tweeted: 'The capacity with Norfolk Police to be proactive is so much greater, the results are speaking for themselves.
You may also want to watch:
'More arrests and seizures on an almost daily basis, responding to communities concerns.'
- 1 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 4 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 5 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 8 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 9 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 10 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help