Cannabis seized by police in Bowthorpe
- Credit: Archant
Police have seized cannabis in Bowthorpe.
Norwich Police tweeted that cannabis had been found and seized in Bowthorpe this afternoon (Sunday, December 9).
The tweet read: 'More cannabis found and seized in Bowthorpe this afternoon by PC Tassie. #NWSNT #PC1793 #Christmasnotcannabis'.
The discovery comes following raids at two properties in the Mile Cross area of the city last week.
In one of the swoops a family wrapping Christmas gifts were given a shock when police raided their home and discovered cannabis plants being grown in the loft.
You may also want to watch:
An initial search of the property uncovered a small amount of cannabis stored within a tub in a utility room but officers later discovered several large cannabis plants being grown in the loft. A man in his 20s in connection with the discovery.
A simultaneous raid carried out at a house on Boundary Road resulted in the arrest of two other men.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk