Two arrests as police find more than 300 cannabis plants
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman were arrested as police found hundreds of plants in remote rural cannabis farms.
Officers stormed buildings at Parson Drove and Wisbech St Mary, near Wisbech, yesterday afternoon.
They found two sophisticated set-ups, using lights, foil lining and extractors to provide optimum growing conditions.
Some 302 plants were seized. A 60-year-old man and 59-year-old woman were arrested.
Both have now been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 4 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 5 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 6 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 7 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 8 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 9 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month