See inside cannabis farm worth £240,000 discovered near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
More than £200,000 worth of cannabis has been seized from a house in Norwich.
Police discovered hundreds of cannabis plants at a property in Upton Close, Eaton, with a street value of £240,000.
Officers, from the Norwich Neighbourhood Policing Team, executed a warrant in the close at about 7am yesterday (Monday, October 22).
They seized 600 plants at different stages of growth and a large amount of growing equipment.
A police spokesman said: 'Officers have had to call out the National Grid to inspect the electrics after it was by-passed.
You may also want to watch:
'They remained on the scene until it was safe.'
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing. A police seal remains in place.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
Anyone with information is asked to contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting CAD number 48 of 22/10/2018. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 55 111.