Cannabis factory found on industrial estate
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant 2021
Investigations are underway after police uncovered a cannabis factory in Bowthorpe.
Police were called to a premises on Morgan Way, Bowthorpe, at about 9.30am on Monday morning (February 1) following reports of a suspected cannabis factory.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: "On arrival officers discovered approximately 150 cannabis plants. "A seal is currently in place at the address and enquiries are ongoing."
Two men, Michal Petsalarh, 26, of no fixed address and Sadik Meduli, 21, were arrested following the discovery.
They have since been charged with cannabis production in connection with the find.
Morgan Way is in the Bowthorpe Employment Area, which is made up of an industrial estate with a number of commercial units.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences