Norfolk man arrested after fatal crash near Duxford
- Credit: Google/Cambridgeshire Police
A man from Diss has been arrested following a fatal crash in Cambridgeshire.
The collision took place on Friday, October 29, at 4pm on the A505 at Whittlesford.
The crash involved a motorcycle, a grey Mercedes C200 and a blue Vauxhall Grandland X near the BP service station.
The motorcyclist, Pete Tunstall, 52, from Tring in Hertfordshire, was pronounced dead at the scene.
A 38-year-old man, from Diss, was arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving while under the influence of drugs and drug driving.
He was taken to Thorpe Wood Police Station in Peterborough and has since been released under investigation.
Anyone with information, in particular dash-cam footage of the collision or any of the vehicles involved in the moments before, is urged to contact the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 3 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 6 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 7 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 10 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket