Designer clothes and Rolex watch taken in burglary
- Credit: Archant
Designers clothes and a Rolex watch were taken after a house was broken into in Norwich.
A property in Badger Road, New Costessey, was targeted some time between 8.40am and 4pm on Friday, February 28.
It is not known if the burglary was committed by a group or just one person working alone.
Police are appealing for anyone who might have information to come forward.
Anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in the area at the time, or anyone with information should contact DC Matthew Cornwall at Bethel Street police station on 101, quoting crime number 36/14777/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 3 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 5 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 6 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 7 Volunteers wanted - to be locked up in a Norfolk police cell
- 8 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 9 The Norfolk waterway that is too rude for Facebook
- 10 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults