Tools and generators stolen from site where 180 houses are being built
- Credit: Archant
Tools and generators were stolen as burglars raided the site of a major housing development.
The items were taken from Gladman Developments site off Thetford Road, Watton, where 180 new homes are currently being built.
It is thought the site was broken into and the tools and generators stolen between 9pm on Thursday (December 17) and 7am on Friday (December 18).
Police are now appealing for witnesses and encouraging those who saw suspicious activity in the area between the times stated to come forward.
Anyone with relevant information is encouraged to contact PC 192 Katie Harvey at Dereham Police Station by calling 101, quoting reference number 36/88794/20.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 2 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 5 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 6 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 8 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 9 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 10 Boss says sorry for fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip