Tools and generators stolen from site where 180 houses are being built
- Credit: Archant
Tools and generators were stolen as burglars raided the site of a major housing development.
The items were taken from Gladman Developments site off Thetford Road, Watton, where 180 new homes are currently being built.
It is thought the site was broken into and the tools and generators stolen between 9pm on Thursday (December 17) and 7am on Friday (December 18).
Police are now appealing for witnesses and encouraging those who saw suspicious activity in the area between the times stated to come forward.
Anyone with relevant information is encouraged to contact PC 192 Katie Harvey at Dereham Police Station by calling 101, quoting reference number 36/88794/20.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 8 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Man seriously injured after crash