Spate of burglaries at Norwich industrial estate
Six businesses have been targeted by burglars over three nights at an industrial estate in Norwich.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the spate of burglaries at the Belmore Road Industiral Estate in Thorpe St Andrew.
Between Tuesday July 30 and Sunday August 18, premises have been targeted during evenings or early hours of the morning.
The first two burglaries occurred over the evening of Tuesday, July 30.
The second two occurred in the early hours of Friday, August 2.
You may also want to watch:
The third two burglaries occurred over the evening of Sunday, August 18.
On four of these occasions the buildings were entered and untidy searches were conducted. Small manageable items were stolen, including hair products and electrical goods.
- 1 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 2 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 3 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 9 City confirm midfielder exit
- 10 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
If you have any information regarding any of the above burglaries call Norfolk Police on 101 and ask for PC 1636 Mason or email PC Mason via Andrew.Mason@norfolk.pnn.police.uk