Charity money stolen during spate of overnight shop raids
- Credit: Google Street View
Charity money was stolen from a trio of shops during a spate of early hours burglaries.
Suspects broke into Butcher's House, Oh My Cod and Pete's Pets - all of which are on Swan Lane in Long Stratton - between 3am and 5am on Wednesday, March 24.
In all three instances, those responsible forced a door open before stealing money from charity boxes.
A small cash float was also taken from a till at one of the businesses.
Another three premises on Wellesley Road were broken into between the same times and tools were taken from one of the properties.
Police believe the incidents are linked and are keen to hear from who may have seen or heard anything suspicious at the times stated.
Anyone with relevant information or dashcam footage from the area is urged to contact PC Ryan Hargrave at Diss police station by calling 101.
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 4 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 5 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 6 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 8 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 9 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 10 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks