Charity money stolen during spate of overnight shop raids
- Credit: Google Street View
Charity money was stolen from a trio of shops during a spate of early hours burglaries.
Suspects broke into Butcher's House, Oh My Cod and Pete's Pets - all of which are on Swan Lane in Long Stratton - between 3am and 5am on Wednesday, March 24.
In all three instances, those responsible forced a door open before stealing money from charity boxes.
A small cash float was also taken from a till at one of the businesses.
Another three premises on Wellesley Road were broken into between the same times and tools were taken from one of the properties.
Police believe the incidents are linked and are keen to hear from who may have seen or heard anything suspicious at the times stated.
Anyone with relevant information or dashcam footage from the area is urged to contact PC Ryan Hargrave at Diss police station by calling 101.
- 1 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 2 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 5 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 6 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 7 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 8 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 9 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 10 Boss says sorry for fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip