Police hunt man caught up a ladder trying to break into house in King’s Lynn
- Credit: IAN BURT
A burglar ran off after a householder caught him up a ladder trying to break into their property.
Police are appealing for information about the attempted burglary, which happened in Kings Lynn.
The occupant of a property in Langland, off Gayton Road near the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, was disturbed by a noise at approximately 3.55am on Saturday, April 7.
When they went to investigate they discovered a man outside the property standing on a ladder attempting to gain access an upstairs window.
The suspect, who is described as a white male, approximately 5ft 10ins tall and wearing black hooded top with black jogging trousers, ran off from the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen a man acting suspiciously in the area around the time stated, or anyone with information, should contact Det Con Larissa Foreman at Kings Lynn CID on 101.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 5 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 8 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 9 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 10 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'