Appeal after school on Royal estate is broken into
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A would-be thief or thieves fled empty-handed after breaking into a school on the Royal estate.
Police say an unknown offender or offendersforced entry into Dersingham VA Primary School on Friday, July 10.
It is believed that a wooden chair was used to break a window sometime between 2.15am and midday, through which the suspect(s) entered, activating the building’s alarm.
No items were taken during the burglary.
The school, on Admiral’s Drive, is close to the Royal Sandringham Sawmill.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw anything suspicious at the time, or with information should contact PC Peter Mallam at Hunstanton Police Station on 101, quoting crime reference number 36/45991/20.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 7 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 10 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told