Gang fled empty-handed after being disturbed during burglary
- Credit: Getty Images
Would-be thieves smashed the front door of a bungalow in an attempted burglary.
Three men smashed the glass pane of a home in Thetford Road, Brandon, at about 5.55pm on Sunday, March 1.
The group entered the bungalow but were disturbed and fled empty-handed.
The men are described as white, about 5ft9 tall, wearing dark clothing with the hoods up.
One man is described as having a freckled face and another male was wearing Nike Air trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, saw any suspicious activity in around the time stated or has CCTV/dash cam footage of three individuals in the area at the time should call 101 quoting crime reference 37/13085/20.
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 4 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 5 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 6 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 7 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 8 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Farm shop expands after huge lockdown sales boom