No further action to be taken against three boys arrested after robbery
- Credit: Archant
Three boys arrested in connection with a knifepoint robbery in which a 13-year-old boy was stabbed will face no further action, it has emerged.
The victim was approached in an alleyway near Aldi in Larkman Lane at about 5.40pm on November 13 last year.
The suspects demanded money from the boy who suffered a stab wound to the back.
He was taken to hospital for treatment.
Nothing was stolen and the people involved were thought to be known to each other.
You may also want to watch:
One boy, 12, was arrested on suspicion of robbery and assault.
Two other boys, aged 14 and 16, have also been arrested in conection with the incident.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
All three had been re-bailed until a date last month pending furhter enquiries.
But a spokesman for Norfolk Police has since confirmed all three boys have now been released with no further action to be taken against any of them.