No further action to be taken against three boys arrested after robbery
- Credit: Archant
Three boys arrested in connection with a knifepoint robbery in which a 13-year-old boy was stabbed will face no further action, it has emerged.
The victim was approached in an alleyway near Aldi in Larkman Lane at about 5.40pm on November 13 last year.
The suspects demanded money from the boy who suffered a stab wound to the back.
He was taken to hospital for treatment.
Nothing was stolen and the people involved were thought to be known to each other.
You may also want to watch:
One boy, 12, was arrested on suspicion of robbery and assault.
Two other boys, aged 14 and 16, have also been arrested in conection with the incident.
- 1 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 5 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 6 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 7 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints
- 8 Man fined for swearing at neighbours during lockdown barbeque
- 9 Water outages hit homes across city
- 10 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
All three had been re-bailed until a date last month pending furhter enquiries.
But a spokesman for Norfolk Police has since confirmed all three boys have now been released with no further action to be taken against any of them.