Body of man found in garden of house in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating the sudden death of a man in Norwich.
Officers were called to an address in Hansard Road at around 4.15pm yesterday following concerns for welfare.
On arrival they found the body of a man, aged in his 50s, in the rear garden.
The man's death is being treated as unexplained at this time and a seal is in place at the scene whilst officers make enquiries.
No further details in relation to the deceased will be released at this time.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 7 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
- 10 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK