Body of man found in garden of house in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating the sudden death of a man in Norwich.
Officers were called to an address in Hansard Road at around 4.15pm yesterday following concerns for welfare.
On arrival they found the body of a man, aged in his 50s, in the rear garden.
The man's death is being treated as unexplained at this time and a seal is in place at the scene whilst officers make enquiries.
No further details in relation to the deceased will be released at this time.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 6 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 7 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 8 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 9 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm