Speedboat and trailer stolen in overnight theft
- Credit: Archant
A speedboat and its trailer have been stolen under the cover of darkness.
The incident occurred between 1am and 2am on Sunday, August 2, in Ferry Road in Langley, on the edge of the Norfolk Broads.
The vessel taken, a Fletcher 14 speedboat, is 14 feet long and painted white with blue and green stripes on the side.
Police are appealing for anyone who might have information about the theft or the boat’s whereabouts to come forward.
Officers want to hear from anyone who may information about the theft, particularly anyone who may have seen a man with a black Mondeo acting suspiciously in the area around the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Mandy Shreeve in Op Solve on 101 quoting reference number 36/52478/20.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'