Bike stolen in New Year's burglary
- Credit: Google
A bike was stolen when a garage on the outskirts of Norwich was broken into.
Thieves targeted the garage of a home in Devon Way, Trowse, at some point between 4pm on New Year's Eve and 10am on New Year's Day.
Police are on the hunt for information in order to trace the culprit.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or any suspicious activity within the area during the times stated, to come forward.
Anyone with information should contact PC Amanda Shreeve at Op Solve on 101 quoting crime reference number 36/261/21.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 8 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Man seriously injured after crash