Teenager robbed of his bike
- Credit: IAN BURT
A 16-year-old has been robbed of his bike by a group of teenagers.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses following the robbery in Chapelfield Road in Norwich on Tuesday, November 12.
It happened at about 3.15pm as the teenage victim cycled past the Methodist Church when he was approached by a group of teenage boys.
The 16-year-old victim was pushed off his bike which was then stolen.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or any motorists travelling in the area at the time who have dashcams.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact Detective Constable Bob Walker-Hall at Norwich CID on 101 quoting crime reference 36/79364/19.
Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 10 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants