Woman on mobility scooter kicked and threatened man in Beccles
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A man in his 50s was allegedly kicked, hit in the face, and threatened by a woman on a mobility scooter in Beccles.
The incident took place between 3.40pm and 3.45pm on Thursday, January 6 in an alleyway off Station Road, which leads into Tesco car park.
While accompanied by his wife, the victim was approached by a woman on a mobility scooter.
She is alleged to have got off the scooter and then proceeded to kick the man in the legs and hit him in the face three or four times while making verbal threats towards him.
The victim did not suffer any injuries following this incident, but officers would like to hear from any potential witnesses.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to contact Halesworth Neighbourhood Response Team, quoting reference number 1117/22 on 101.
Alternatively, people can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 2 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 3 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 4 Investigations continue after stabbing in town park
- 5 Is this Norfolk's quirkiest cafe?
- 6 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 7 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 8 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 9 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 10 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes