Thieves steal flashing beacons from top of work vans
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought after four flashing beacons were stolen from work vans parked in a business yard.
Police are seeking information following the theft of four beacons from the tops of vans in Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: “Entry was gained to a yard at Waveney Norse in Rotterdam Road, Lowestoft at some point between 1pm on Monday, April 20 and 5am on Tuesday, April 21.
“The four flashing amber beacons were stolen from the tops of Citroen vans and are described as being approximately two and half to three foot in length.”
Anyone with information about this theft should contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference 37/22296/20, on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can email Samantha.email@example.com
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences