Man suffers broken jaw during serious assault in park by teenager
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a broken jaw after being punched in the face by a teenager when trouble flared in a park.
Police are seeking witnesses after the man in his 50s was seriously assaulted at the park in Lowestoft.
Trouble flared on Saturday, September 5 at Bleach Park off Church Road about 2.30pm.
A police spokesman said: “After an altercation involving a number of children, an older youth punched one of the children’s dads in the face.
“The suspect then walked off in the direction of Water Lane.”
You may also want to watch:
The man suffered a broken jaw and was taken to hospital, requiring surgical treatment.
Police said the man they are keen to trace is about 18-years-old, tall, with brown curly hair that was short shaved at the back and sides. He was wearing a grey coloured tracksuit.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
Witnesses, or anyone with information, should contact Lowestoft CID quoting reference 37/51773/20 on 101.