Godric Place stabbing: London man in court on attempted murder charge
- Credit: Archant
A man charged with attempted murder in connection with a stabbing in Norwich has appeared in court.
Ashley Anderson, 26, of Norton Gardens, London, appeared via a video link from Norwich Prison for the short hearing.
Anderson is charged in connection with an alleged attempted murder of a man in Godric Place in Norwich on Wednesday, November 21.
No pleas were taken at the hearing at Norwich Crown Court.
Judge Stephen Holt adjourned the case and a further hearing has been set for Monday, December 10.
You may also want to watch:
Martin Ivory appeared for the prosecution and John Morgans appeared for Anderson.
- 1 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 2 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Do you recognise this man?
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 10 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years