Man admits possession of a gas-powered BB gun
- Credit: Hustvedt/Wikimedia
A 28-year-old man has admitted possessing a gas-powered BB gun with intent to cause fear of violence.
Arunas Rasikas, of Apsley Road, Great Yarmouth, admitted possessing a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence on August 2 this year.
The charge states that he had in his possession the gas-powered BB gun with intent to cause Darius Cesna to believe that unlawful violence would be used against him.
He also admitted unlawful wounding of Mr Cesna on the same date.
Hugh Vass appeared for the prosecution at the Norwich Crown Court hearing.
You may also want to watch:
John Morgans, for Rasikas, asked for a pre-sentence report.
Judge Andrew Shaw adjourned the case until November 5 and asked for an assessment of his future risk.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 3 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 7 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 8 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer