Village hall severely damaged in arson attack
- Credit: Ian Burt
A Norfolk village hall has suffered severe damage as a result of an arson attack.
It happened between 7pm on Saturday, July 10 and 7am the following morning.
Hardingham Village Hall, in High Common, was broken into before several fires were started inside.
The blazes caused damage to carpets, chairs and noticeboards, as well as general smoke damage to the building.
Police are appealing for anyone who can help with the investigation to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Officers want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident, has information concerning it or noticed anything unusual in the area between the times stated.
Witnesses should contact PC Jake Metcalf at Dereham Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/49555/21.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 7 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.