400 wraps of suspected Class A drugs seized in Norwich raid
Police arrested five people and seized 400 wraps of suspected Class A drugs during a raid in Norwich.
Officers executed a warrant at a property on Watson Grove on Friday, October 12 as part of Operation Gravity.
Three people were charged with possession of a Class A drug with intent to supply in relation to diamorphine.
• Steven Ward, 35, of Totlands Drive, Clacton, Essex
You may also want to watch:
• James Meaney, 46, of Watson Grove, Norwich
• A 17-year-old male who cannot be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
Two other people, a 35-year-old man and a 45-year-old woman, were released under investigation while enquiries continue.
As well as suspected drug wraps, police also seized an undisclosed amount of cash.
Operation Gravity was launched by Norfolk Police in December 2016 in response to an increase in violent crime associated with Class A drug dealing and use.