400 wraps of suspected Class A drugs seized in Norwich raid
Police arrested five people and seized 400 wraps of suspected Class A drugs during a raid in Norwich.
Officers executed a warrant at a property on Watson Grove on Friday, October 12 as part of Operation Gravity.
Three people were charged with possession of a Class A drug with intent to supply in relation to diamorphine.
• Steven Ward, 35, of Totlands Drive, Clacton, Essex
You may also want to watch:
• James Meaney, 46, of Watson Grove, Norwich
• A 17-year-old male who cannot be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars
Two other people, a 35-year-old man and a 45-year-old woman, were released under investigation while enquiries continue.
As well as suspected drug wraps, police also seized an undisclosed amount of cash.
Operation Gravity was launched by Norfolk Police in December 2016 in response to an increase in violent crime associated with Class A drug dealing and use.