Four arrested after attacks on police officers
- Credit: Ian Burt
Four people in their 20s have been arrested in relation to attacks on police officers and emergency workers.
It follows an incident on High Street in Watton on Saturday (September 5) night, at around 10pm, when officers were left with minor injuries.
Police arrested a 26-year-old man on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly and assault on an emergency worker, and a 25-year-old man on suspicion of an assault on an emergency worker and possession of Class A drugs.
A 24-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police officer and criminal damage, while a 24-year-old woman as arrested on suspicion of two assaults on emergency workers and obstructing a police officer.
All four were brought in for questioning at Wymondham Police Investigation Centre following the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The three men have since been bailed to appear at Wymondham PIC on October 2, while the woman is bailed to appear on October 3 hile enquiries continue.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 8 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 9 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 10 Farke on his contract situation at City