Appeal for witnesses after burglars steal electrical items from homes
Police are appealing for witnesses after two burglaries.
The first happened at around 1.40am on Tuesday in Beatrice Road, Thorpe Hamlet.
Burglars broke into the property through the front door before stealing a Sony Bravia television, cutting the wires in the process.
The second burglary took place on Long John Hill, south of the ring road, between 3am and 5.30am on Tuesday, when burglars broke into a home and stole electrical items.
After searching the house they stole items including a 40-inch Samsung TV, a Samsung Galaxy tablet, a Samsung digital camera and a Sony and HP laptop.
You may also want to watch:
Police have appealed for information from anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area at the time of either incident, or who has been offered items for sale in unusual circumstances.
Anyone with information about either incident should contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Water outages hit homes across city
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 4 People released from car after crash closes road
- 5 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 6 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 7 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 8 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 9 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 10 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?