Do you know this man? Appeal after bank card stolen in Norwich burglary used fraudulently
- Credit: Archant
Police hope to track down a man after a bank card stolen in a burglary was used fraudulently in Norwich.
The card was used at the Tesco store on Earlham Road on Thursday, January 17.
It had been stolen during a burglary on Earlham Road earlier that day.
Officers have now released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to following the incidents.
Anyone who may recognise the man, or anyone with information, should contact DC Dave Block at Norwich CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected