Do you know this man? Appeal after bank card stolen in Norwich burglary used fraudulently
- Credit: Archant
Police hope to track down a man after a bank card stolen in a burglary was used fraudulently in Norwich.
The card was used at the Tesco store on Earlham Road on Thursday, January 17.
It had been stolen during a burglary on Earlham Road earlier that day.
Officers have now released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to following the incidents.
Anyone who may recognise the man, or anyone with information, should contact DC Dave Block at Norwich CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 4 Water outages hit homes across city
- 5 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 6 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 7 People released from car after crash closes road
- 8 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 9 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 10 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143