Another knife taken off Norwich streets by police
- Credit: Archant
Police in Norwich have taken a knife off the city streets.
Norwich Police said 'another knife' was 'off the streets' in a tweet they posted on social media.
They said the weapon was linked to the drugs trade and praised the work of officers involved in the operation which took place in the early hours of this morning (Saturday, January 19).
Meanwhile, Norwich Police also tweeted that a man had been arrested after officers found Pepper Spray in his vehicle.
They said the man had made attempts to distribute these via online sales.
You may also want to watch:
More were found when officers conducted a search at his home address.
Police tweeted: 'Male arrested after officers found Pepper Spray in his vehicle. This male has also made attempts to distribute these via online sales. More were found when officers conducted a search at the home address. #firearms #illegal #OpMoonshotCity #Disrupt #Protect #RCRT #PC1237 #PC1592.'
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing