‘Don’t get caught out’: Alfa Romeo seized by police as driver had ‘no insurance’
- Credit: Archant
A warning has been issued to motorists after a car was seized by police.
The Alfa Romeo was spotted by a Lowestoft Response Officer on Whapload Road in Lowestoft last Friday, November 1.
A post on the Lowestoft Police Facebook page said: "Seized.
"Vehicle seized by Lowestoft Response officer on Whapload Road last night for no insurance.
"Driver dealt with for the offence.
You may also want to watch:
"Don't get caught out, check that your vehicle is insured for you to drive it.
"Don't forget your MOT and TAX. If you are not sure check before you drive the vehicle."
For more advice with regards to vehicles visit www.suffolk.police.uk/advice/roads-and-vehicles
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 9 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 10 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs