Two men admit drug dealing after being caught with ‘large amount’ of cocaine
- Credit: Archant
Two men caught with a 'large quantity' of cocaine in Norwich have admitted drug dealing.
Abedin Jata, 24, and Adison Neziri, 29, both Albanian nationals, admitted possession with intent to supply of cocaine at Norwich Crown Court on Friday morning.
It came after they were stopped by police on Lawson Road in Norwich on July 31.
Chris Youell, prosecuting, said a proceeds of crime investigation will be launched.
"We need to know precisely the purity of the drugs involved, and the value," he said.
You may also want to watch:
"It looks like a large amount but we have no idea exactly how much at the moment because we are awaiting a forensic statement."
Ian James, for Jata, said he is "previously unconvicted" but is an "illegal entrant into this country".
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 4 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 7 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 8 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 9 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 10 Bleach thrown at woman from passing car
Jata, of no fixed abode, and Neziri, of Sprowston Road, were remanded in custody to be sentenced at Norwich Crown Court on October 24.