Two men charged with aggravated burglary at used car lot
- Credit: Google
Two men have been charged with aggravated burglary at a car yard in Norwich.
It happened at 11.30pm on Wednesday, July 28, at a business in Denmark Opening.
James Newton, aged 30, of Romany Road in Norwich, has been charged with aggravated burglary and one count of possessing a shotgun cartridge without holding a firearms' certificate.
Joe Cartman, age 39, of Clancy Road in Norwich, has also been charged with aggravated burglary.
Cartman has also been charged with one count of burglary at a newsagents in Plumstead Road on April 1.
Both were due to appear virtually at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Friday.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time