Three arrested following £45,000 drug haul discovery in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police have discovered £45,000 worth of cannabis and arrested three people at a property in Norwich.
Officers were called to the home in Suffolk Square at 10.15am on Monday following concerns for the safety of a person inside.
But when they arrived they discovered a 'significant' number of cannabis plants throughout the property.
Drug paraphernalia used in the production and cultivation of cannabis was also found.
A man in his 40s, a woman in her 40s and a man in his 30s were arrested at the scene on suspicion of producing or being concerned in the production of a controlled drug.
You may also want to watch:
They were questioned at Wymondham Police Investigation Centre and have since been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears