Police hunt man and woman over cash scams at three Norwich shops
- Credit: Archant
These are the two people being hunted over cash scams at three Norwich shops.
Police are hunting the pair over the fraud incidents at Grove Road, Queens Road and Plumstead Road East between March 9 and March 12.
The suspects bought low-value items before asking to change a large amount of £20 notes.
They then engaged the cashiers in conversation in a bid to confuse them and stole money as a result, with more cash returned to the customer than originally given.
Officers want to speak with the people pictured in the CCTV images.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises them should contact PC Paul Roach at Operation Solve on 101.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 10 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash