Investigations continue after raid finds £2,000 of cocaine and cannabis
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing after drugs were seized following a police raid that saw two people arrested.
A man, aged 46, and a 40-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply after a home in Spashett Road, Lowestoft, was raided on Tuesday, February 11.
Around £1,500 of suspected cocaine was found, as well as about £500 of suspected cannabis and various items of drug paraphernalia.
The pair were taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning and were subsequently released under investigation pending further enquiries .
This week, a police spokesman said: "Enquiries are ongoing."
Information about the incident should be directed to Lowestoft Police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/8866/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers - 100 per cent anonymously - on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 10 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling