Investigations continue after raid finds £2,000 of cocaine and cannabis
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing after drugs were seized following a police raid that saw two people arrested.
A man, aged 46, and a 40-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply after a home in Spashett Road, Lowestoft, was raided on Tuesday, February 11.
Around £1,500 of suspected cocaine was found, as well as about £500 of suspected cannabis and various items of drug paraphernalia.
The pair were taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning and were subsequently released under investigation pending further enquiries .
This week, a police spokesman said: "Enquiries are ongoing."
Information about the incident should be directed to Lowestoft Police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/8866/20.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers - 100 per cent anonymously - on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 5 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 6 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 7 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 8 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 9 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 10 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit