Investigations continue after raid finds £2,000 of cocaine and cannabis
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing after drugs were seized following a police raid that saw two people arrested.
A man, aged 46, and a 40-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply after a home in Spashett Road, Lowestoft, was raided on Tuesday, February 11.
Around £1,500 of suspected cocaine was found, as well as about £500 of suspected cannabis and various items of drug paraphernalia.
The pair were taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning and were subsequently released under investigation pending further enquiries .
This week, a police spokesman said: "Enquiries are ongoing."
Information about the incident should be directed to Lowestoft Police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/8866/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers - 100 per cent anonymously - on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Which new Covid tier could Norfolk be in?
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Norfolk needs own Covid tier, say MPs ahead of restrictions decision
- 7 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 8 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 9 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms