Crews tackle kitchen fire in Dereham

Two fire crews tackled a blaze in a kitchen at a house in Shipdham Road, Toftwood, Dereham, on Saturday evening.

They were alerted at about 7.30pm and the firefighters - some wearing breathing apparatus - were there for about an hour.

Nobody was in the house and it is thought the fire started in an electrical control box.

You may also want to watch:

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter