Crews called to Great Yarmouth house fire
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 60s was treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Great Yarmouth last night.
Three fire appliances from Yarmouth attended an address in Stonecutter's Way following an emergency call at 6.07pm on Sunday, May 5.
Crews used breathing apparatus, main and hose reel jets and a thermal image camera to extinguish the fire.
The ambulance service was called at 6.10pm and a rapid response car arrived at 6.29pm.
A spokesman said the only casualty was a man aged in his 60s.
You may also want to watch:
He was treated for smoke inhalation at the scene and did not need to be taken to hospital.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea