Crew called to fire in open at Trowse
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to a fire in the open at Trowse overnight.
One appliance from Carrow attended a fire in the open on Whitlingham Lane at just before 2.50am today (Friday, November 23).
Crews used hose reel jets to extinguish,
Meanwhile a fire appliance from Great Yarmouth was called to an alarm activation in Nelson Road North at just after midnight today.
However when firefighters arrived they discovered it was a false alarm.
You may also want to watch:
It was the fourth false alarm attended by firefighters within the space of just a few hours.
It followed calls to an alarm activation at Windmill Court, Gaywood at 5.37pm yesterday, a call to a fire in the open at Beeston Regis at just before 5.20pm yesterday which was a false alarm caused by controlled burning.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
There was also an alarm activation on New Road, North Runcton at 5.18pm yesterday which again turned out to be a false alarm.