Create your own Christmas gifts in Downham Market
Children can create their own personalised gifts at a Christmas Fayre in Downham Market on Saturday.
The festive event is being held at the Methodist church, in Paradise Road, opposite Morrisons from 10am to 3pm.
Anne Goodenough, one of the event organisers, said parents will be able to bag some early Christmas presents at the event as their children enjoy various festive activities.
Lunches and refreshments will also be available at the fayre and there will be a Christmas quiz with the winner taking home a tin of festive biscuits.
Mrs Goodenough said: 'The children will be occupied doing Christmas crafts which are not available at other Christmas fairs and some of which can be given as personalized presents.
'They will be able to paint mugs, make Christmas tree decorations, colour Christmas cards, make bracelets and even decorate biscuits.
'Youngsters will be able to visit Santa in his grotto and enter a colouring competition to win a voucher for Planet Zoom.
- 1 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 4 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 5 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 6 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 7 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk
- 8 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 9 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
- 10 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
'Teenagers – and brave adults – can also compete in our space invader computer game to win vouchers for Anglia Karting and Quasar Elite.
'The Wii bowling game will be suitable for everyone and the winner will receive a voucher for Strikes bowling in King's Lynn.'
She added: 'We also have lots of other traditional games and competitions like Splat the Snowman and a beanbag toss which everyone can play.
'There will also be a raffle, tombola, guess the number of sweets in the jar and guess the weight of the Christmas cake.'