Two crashes caused rush hour delays for motorists on the A47
- Credit: Archant
Motorists faced delays on the A47 following a couple of crashes.
A car and a van were believed to have been involved in a crash this morning (Friday, March 6) between Hockering and Honingham.
The incident resulted in disruption with delays of up to 40 minutes for those heading to Norwich from Tuddenham while there were also delays of about 30 minutes in the opposite direction.
Bus operator KonectBus tweeted a warning to motorists to "avoid the area" because of heavy traffic following the crash.
There were severe delays of up to 40 mins to KonectBus services 7 and 8 and also a number of First Bus services due to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile there was also a crash near the Pullover roundabout at King's Lynn on the A47.
The incidents come just a day after a crash involving a red Jaguar car and a Ford Transit van at about 7.44am yesterday on the single carriageway stretch of the A47 at Honingham and another crash at Thickthorn on the A47 last night.
The roads have reopened in both incidents.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old