Crashes in Thorpe St Andrew and Costessey
There have been two crashes on roads in the Norwich area.
Just before midnight last night firefighters were called to a crash at Yarmouth Road in Thorpe St Andrew.
The collision is believed to have involved one car and two parked cars.
One fire crew from Carrow attended and helped to make the area and vehicles safe following the collision.
Earlier in the evening, at about 7.15pm, there was a crash in Norwich Road, Costessey.
You may also want to watch:
One fire crew from Earlham attended the incident.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR